The Pallioti special pizza is a favourite among the locals, and it will expose your taste palette to a world of food orgasms. Pallioti’s Italian Restaurants serves gluten-free Italian takeout food in Chilliwack for those days when you feel like eating at home.
How do I eat gluten-free at a restaurant?
Dining at a restaurant can tempt you to cheat on your dietary restrictions. This is mostly because of the lack of enough gluten-free restaurant options in most cities across the country. Select a restaurant that serves gluten-free meals. Be sure to call the restaurant at least one day before to be sure if they serve gluten-free meals. To improve the quality of your dining experience, you can request to speak with a server about the restaurant's gluten-free menu options.
Arrive before the rush hour to avoid any mishaps with your order. While you place your order, be clear with your dietary specifications and ask the waiter to read out your order. At our restaurant, we offer a wide array of gluten-free meal options to our diners. We also accommodate special dietary requests besides catering to our vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diners with a diverse menu.
Benefits of eating gluten-free
Gluten is a kind of protein found in cereals, bread, grains, etc. Some of the benefits of eating gluten-free foods include:
- It improves your cholesterol levels and promotes your digestive health
- A gluten-free diet increases energy and encourages healthy eating
- It reduces your risk for heart diseases, neurological disorders, and diabetes
Furthermore, most adults choose a gluten-free diet to lose weight as these foods are generally rich in antioxidants. It is also a great meal option for those with irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, and certain types of cancers. We serve a whole array of gluten-free meal options to satisfy a large section of our diners.
Gluten-free Italian diet plan
Most Italian dishes like pasta, pizza, desserts, etc. can be prepared using gluten-free ingredients. At our restaurant, we use separate gluten-free dishes and a separate oven to avoid gluten contamination. Here are some of the gluten-free Italian meal options to get you started on healthy living:
- Gluten-free Italian breakfasts – Oatmeal cereal with nuts and milk, granola bars, boiled or fried eggs, seeds and berries, flavoured milk, a wide selection of cheeses, etc.
- Gluten-free Italian lunches –Italian pasta bake, casserole, sheet pan chicken with veggies and roast potatoes, chicken marsala, etc. Just make sure that the selection of bread and pasta that you use contain gluten-free whole grains like buckwheat, oats, millets, etc.
- Gluten-free Italian dinners – You can get creative with gluten-free options like legumes, seafood, poultry, soy-based foods, and red meat for delicious dinner-time meals. For dessert, satisfy your sweet tooth with fruit-flavoured yogurt or a bowl of freshly cut fruits.
Are you on a gluten-free diet? Visit the Pallioti’s Italian Restaurants and enjoy our gluten-free Italian Carte du jour. You can also choose our gluten-free Italian takeout food in Chilliwack if you feel like eating in the comfort of your home after a long tiring day.gluten free Italian take out food Chilliwack
View Larger Map